Thursday, August 8, 2013

day four...

I'm getting this picture up late, but the project was finished on time. Just barely--at 11:54pm last night. I snapped a couple of quick shots then, but I'd actually like to go take a better photo this morning if I can. If I can get a better shot, I'll add it to this post, but I'm going to leave this one up too as it was actually taken on the day this project was finished.

Since I knew we were going to be out and about much of the day, I just threw some yarn and a crochet hook in a bag to play with in the car. Had no idea what I was going to make until I picked up the yarn and started crocheting.

I have to admit that I'm completely in love with this. And that I'm proud of myself. I'd never tried designing my own amigurumi before, aside from some simple (but adorable) little aliens. So I was thrilled with the way I was able to get the head shaped just like I wanted it. And I love the touch of whimsy of adding the freshly swallowed dinner. :P

Edited to add:



No comments:

Post a Comment