Monday, August 5, 2013

day two...

My original thought was to go out to the stick pile and play around, maybe spell something out that I could photograph and turn into a greeting card. After some experimenting, I settled for this very simple "HI" as it filled the space better than longer words did. After photographing it, it occurred to me that it would actually make for a nice print to display in our house...so I tried printing it in an 8x10 size on textured cardstock. And I liked it. A quick search through my frame stash yielded this one, still sporting its 25¢ sticker from the thrift store. Still may turn it into greeting cards one day, but for now I'm happy with day two's results. Even more happy with the simple fun this daily creating project is bringing.

1 comment:

  1. Gah, this is so perfect!!! You need to have a store!! Screw etsy, you need a physical store :p

    ReplyDelete